A journalist and trainer who runs dynamic writing workshops for professionals
Judi Goodwin specialises in helping people write faster, more fluently and more creatively. Her whole-person approach is particularly helpful for anyone who has previously found difficulty in writing - and for experienced writers who want to produce copy that is more powerful, persuasive and engaging.
- Unleash Your Writing Power
- Writing Skills for PR
- Writing Skills for Planning Professionals
- Better Feature Writing
- Writing Better Press Releases
- Writing for Corporate Communications
- Writing for Impact and Creativity
- Effective Writing Skills for Business
- Junk the Jargon - Write Compelling Copy on Technical or Difficult Topics
Courses individually tailored to the learning and development needs of you and your organisation.
Judi comes from a background of journalism and radio broadcasting. She began her training career with the University of Manchester and now runs exciting and enjoyable workshops all over the UK. Her client list includes the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, the National Union of Journalists, Lloyds TSB and the Royal Town Planning Institute. She has run workshops for women in prison, for people with a history of drug and alcohol abuse, and in drop in centres in the North. She is an NLP Practitioner and is committed to developing people as well as developing their skills.
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: +44 (0) 1625 439000
- mob: +44 (0) 7799 644000
- Albion Court, 1 Pierce Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire, UK SK11 6ER
Judi Goodwin also runs weekend and leisure courses. For more information visit www.unleashyourwritingpower.com.